We’re happy to announce that we’re rolling out our new navigation this week.
Over the last couple of years, our navigation had become full of new features and settings to tweak those features to your liking. The navigation as such, had grown limited, especially seeing what we still have coming on the roadmap.
The Old Navigation
- Too many buttons that took away from your jobs-to-be-done
- Settings and configuration options littered all over the place
- No room left to expand
The New Navigation 🚀
- We’ve grouped all configuration stuff under Settings
- We introduced Add-ons to easily turn modules off and on
- We freed up some space, so we can keep adding features in the future
- We made the whole thing require as little attention as possible, so you can focus on the workflows that matter to you
Benefits of our new navigation 🙌
- Better use of screen real-estate. Even with people having increasingly large monitors, we like to be as efficient as possible and not fill it with too much cruft.
- It groups together settings. As an admin you don’t need to be changing your account’s setting on a daily basis. All settings are now grouped together in one single location instead of having them scattered all over.
- Better consistency across user roles. The navigation stays pretty much the same if you’re an admin or have another user role. This makes it easier to share screenshots or run training sessions and to keep it all consistent.
😊 Ready to give this new navigation a spin? Go straight to your CHEQROOM account.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop us a line!