Frequently Asked Questions
- What is CHEQROOM?
- CHEQROOM is a simple and efficient equipment management system that registers and tracks an array of business assets, such as computers, sporting gear or hospital equipment. Our ready to buy or printable QR stickers and our cloud-based app is all you need to get started. Take the tour for more info.
- Who uses CHEQROOM?
- CHEQROOM is ideal for small to large companies that want to access and monitor their inventory from anywhere, or see what they have in stock, which items are due back, and which need to be replaced, repaired or inspected. Perfect candidates are:
- Hospitals wanting to track expensive medical supplies.
- Companies who want to track their IT equipment.
- Schools and universities that want to cut costs and improve the accountability of resources.
- Rental companies that rent out cosplay costumes, cars, or sporting equipment such as scuba material, bikes or outdoor sporting gear.
- Construction companies who want to track their heavy duty construction tools and machines.
- Can I track items that come in pairs?
- Yes, you can easily attach multiple codes to one single item. If, for example, you want to track a pair of skis, you can use two stickers and add two codes to the item in your inventory.
- Can someone else scan the code?
- Your CHEQROOM inventory is protected with a username and a password. Strangers that scan the code will be directed to our website, but will not be able to login so they cannot see any information about your items.
- Who is CHEQROOM NOT intended for?
- CHEQROOM is not intended for items that companies distribute, consume, or sell externally. They are considered temporary goods and include such items as merchandise, office supplies, and raw materials.
CHEQROOM is used for permanent items that organizations use internally or for customers. These items may depreciate over time or be allocated to employees or customers, who may also check items in and out. Examples include computer equipment, office furniture, and vehicles. Each must be uniquely tracked.
- What is a QR code?
- QR (Quick Response) codes are two-dimensional barcodes that are easily scanned using any modern mobile phone.
- Do I need an Internet connection?
- Yes. CHEQROOM is a web application, so you will need a connection to the Internet to use it. On mobile devices you need to be connected to the Internet through WiFi or a mobile data connection.
- Can I use another QR scanner app?
- No. At this time, you need to install the CHEQROOM app from the Apple AppStore or Google Play store.
Billing & accounts
- Do I need a credit card for a Free Trial?
- No, our goal is to give you the chance to discover yourself how CHEQROOM can make your life easier. You can try the full application for free for 21 days, without any obligations or restrictions. However you will need a credit card when you fall in love with CHEQROOM and want to start a subscription.
- What kind of payments do you accept?
- We currently accept payment via Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- What if I need more stickers?
- If you run out of stickers or you need some replaced, you can quickly order more.