Who is CHEQROOM?
CHEQROOM is one of the fastest-growing equipment management platforms and getting ready to further scale globally.
We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN, Wall Street Journal,… We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for a Credit and Collections Officer to help us process payments from our growing customer base!
What you will be doing
- Fill out vendor forms
- Follow-up on payments
- Complete all requested forms from our clients
- Handle confidential documents
- Assist our customers during their buying process via mail and phone.
- You have a positive mindset and are eager to learn
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and oral) + you can adapt to our tone of voice
- You are proactive and eager to learn
- You are passionate and work hard in a resourceful way
- You have a hands-on mentality and love making things happen
- You are able to prioritize
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well in teams
- You can handle feedback and take it into account
- You’re passionate about numbers and have experience with accounting software (e.g. Recurly)
- You don’t mind non-traditional hours, since we are active in several time-zones
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small team culture
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent.
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- You’ll join a potential tech unicorn
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.
- Yearly personal training budget at your disposal
- Extra benefits (meal vouchers, health care, etc.)
- Anything else you need to get the job done.