Who is CHEQROOM?
CHEQROOM is one of the fastest-growing equipment management platforms and getting ready to further scale globally.
We make it easier for businesses to manage their equipment and help companies like Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN, Wall Street Journal,… to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us grow our client base!
What you will be doing
- You shape and manage our complete customer success strategy
- You act as the Customer Success SPOC for management
- Train and on-board new customers and help them be successful
- Identify expansion opportunities and up-selling customers
- Follow up on user and customer emails and questions
- Manage churn and build relationships with our customers
- You have at least 3 years experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You can create content like FAQs, on-boarding instructions or training videos
- You have the ability and desire to work in a startup team environment
- You’re passionate about technology and firmly believe in the future of cloud-based applications
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn — fail — learn again
- You are passionated and work hard in a resourceful way
- You are a real doer and you love making things happen
- You are able to change directions and seek new ideas if needed
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well in teams
- You’re a driver as well a contributor
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small team culture
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent.
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- You’ll join a potential tech unicorn
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.