Who is CHEQROOM?
At CHEQROOM, we’re building the equipment management platform of the future.
In a nutshell: our team is working to make it easier for businesses to manage their equipment. Our goal is to help video producers and equipment owners to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive, collaborative software solution.
Our customers include: Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN and Wall Street Journal.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us grow our client base!
What you will be doing
- Train and on-board new customers and help them be successful
- Identify expansion opportunities and up-selling customers
- Follow up on user and customer emails and questions
- Manage churn and build relationships with our customers
- You have experience in Customer Success, Customer Support or as an Account Manager
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You can create content like FAQs, on-boarding instructions or training videos
- You have the ability and desire to work in a startup team environment
- You’re passionate about technology and firmly believe in the future of cloud-based applications
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn- fail – learn again
- You are passionated and work hard in a resourceful way
- You are a real doer and you love making things happen
- You are able to change directions and seek new ideas if needed
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well in teams
- You’re a driver as well a contributor
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small team culture
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent. We just moved, so if you join us now, you’ll be putting your stamp on our new digs!
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.