Who is CHEQROOM?
At CHEQROOM, we’re building the equipment management platform of the future.
In a nutshell: our team is working to make it easier for businesses to manage their equipment. Our goal is to help video producers and equipment owners to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive, collaborative software solution.
Our customers include: Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN and Wall Street Journal.
What you will be doing
- Develop our web application and mobile apps
- Releasing new versions of CHEQROOM on a regular basis
- Apply your UI/UX skills to dramatically improve users’ workflows
- Help customers be successful – from initial contact to after sales communication
- You know your way around SASS or LESS
- You have experience in either React, Angular, Bootstrap, Git, Gulp, NPM, Vue.js or Node.js
- You love sexy UIs and care a lot about usability
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn- fail – learn again
- You are passionate and work hard in a resourceful way
- You are a real doer and you love making things happen
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well in teams
- You’re a driver as well a contributor
- You’re passionate about technology and firmly believe in the future of cloud-based applications
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small team culture
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent. We just moved, so if you join us now, you’ll be putting your stamp on our new digs!
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.