Who is CHEQROOM?
CHEQROOM is one of the fastest-growing equipment management platforms and getting ready to further scale globally.
We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN, Wall Street Journal,… We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for an HR Manager to help us manage our growing team!
What you will be doing
- Establish yourself as the go-to person for all day-to-day HR-related topics
- Take ownership and manage the HR operations (compensation, contracts, payroll prep) independently
- Identifying our staffing needs, optimize our hiring pipeline and creating job descriptions
- Continuously improve our employee onboarding program, by gathering feedback and benchmarking
- Provide advice, feedback and coaching to teams / individuals and looking for opportunities for growth
- Support and extend our company culture by instilling our values and promoting a culture of feedback and communication
- Contribute to the remote work system that supports our growing organisation
- You have gained mid-level experience as an HR Generalist or Specialist working alone or as part of a small team
- You can work autonomously which does not make you less of a team player or less open to feedback
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You have strong relationship building skills to effectively support the team and build trust
- You thrive in fast-paced and challenging environment
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn or fail
- You are passionate and work hard in a resourceful way
- You have a hands-on mentality and love making things happen
- You can handle feedback and take this into account
- You are known for your discretion and that is why people easily confide in you
- You appreciate the importance of structure for any organization, so framework and policy-writing comes natural to you
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent.
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- You’ll join a potential tech unicorn
- Flexible working hours & working from home
- Huge growth and learning potential, from 2 dozen to 50+ employees
- The opportunity to establish your own HR-foundations and to further build on those in a fast-growing SaaS environment
- Extra benefits (meal vouchers, health care, etc.)
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.
- Anything else you need to get the job done.