Who is CHEQROOM?
CHEQROOM is one of the fastest-growing equipment management platforms and getting ready to further scale globally.
We make it easier for businesses to manage their equipment and help companies like Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN, Wall Street Journal,… to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for a Data-driven Inbound Marketer to help us grow demand for our product!
What you will be doing
- You shape and manage our complete digital marketing strategy
- You act as the digital marketing SPOC for management
- Your priority is twofold: generate inbound B2B pipeline in the different sales regions & drive low-touch direct sales.
- You track progress against the set KPI’s and adjust the inbound marketing strategy accordingly
- You manage the online marketing budget in a smart, ROI efficient way
- You are responsible for the day-to-day management of all online advertising channels on search, display & social
- You have the end-to-end ownership of the entire SEO strategy
- You set up and tweak advanced marketing automation flows to nurture leads & customers
- You constantly think of new ways to attract inbound leads
- You closely align with the sales team on the quality and follow-up of inbound leads
- You have a positive mindset and are eager to learn
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on inbound marketing experience, ideally in a SaaS company
- You’ve set up and managed complex Google Adwords accounts
- You know the in’s and out’s of social advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube and others
- You know how to set up an account-based marketing strategy
- You have extensive knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- You have successfully created and implemented a long term SEO strategy
- You know have to set up an executive reporting framework & dashboards
- You have experience in setting up marketing automation flows in Hubspot
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and oral) + you can adapt to our tone of voice
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small team culture
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent.
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- You’ll join a potential tech unicorn
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.