Who is CHEQROOM?
At CHEQROOM, we’re building the equipment management platform of the future.
In a nutshell: our team is working to make it easier for businesses to manage their equipment. Our goal is to help video producers and equipment owners to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive, collaborative software solution.
Our customers include: Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN and Wall Street Journal.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for a Marketer with a passion for video to help us grow our client base!
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with the marketing, product and customer success teams to bring our customer growth metrics and brand awareness to the next level.
- Continually identify, test and optimize new digital marketing channels with a strong emphasis on video.
- Crunch data, spot trends and suggest actionable insights
- You are a marketer who firmly believes in the power of video.
- You are a visual storyteller: words are useful, but you’d much rather express yourself through video.
- You always stay on top of the latest trends in video and marketing.
- You edit existing footage into a finished product but are not afraid to shoot your own footage every now and then.
- Your favorite creative tools are Adobe Premiere, After Effects & Photoshop – extra points if you rock at Sketch. After your creative work is done, you enjoy tracking its impact on Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook / LinkedIn Ads Manager just as much.
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a big plus, experience with hosting webinars an even bigger one.
Who you are as a person
- You can operate autonomously in a high-paced scaleup environment with minimal supervision.
- You check ego at the door and have a get-shit-done attitude.
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn – fail – learn again.
- You are passionate and work hard in a resourceful way.
- You are a real doer and you love making things happen.
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well in teams.
- You’re a driver as well a contributor.
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small but growing team culture.
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent. We just moved, so if you join us now, you’ll be putting your stamp on our new digs!
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.