Who is CHEQROOM?
CHEQROOM is one of the fastest-growing equipment management platforms and getting ready to further scale globally.
We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN, Wall Street Journal,… We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for a Sales Development Representative colleague to help us grow and process our lead base!
What you will be doing
- First point of contact via mail, chat and phone
- Qualify leads at the top of the funnel (inbound)
- You work closely with Marketing assessing the quality of leads generated
- You conduct meaningful conversations
- Properly hand over leads and set up meetings for your sales colleagues
- Talk to an international range of customers in EMEA, US and around the globe
- Continually update and clean CRM records
- Articulate competitive advantages in conversation and email communication
with prospects by highlighting our key differentiators
- You actively scout and hunt for interesting leads via mail and phone
- You have a positive mindsen
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn or fail
- You love to plan your work
- You continuously look for more efficient ways to execute
- You are meticulous in the planning and follow up of the tasks given to you
- You have a hands-on mentality and love making things happen
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone
- You are able to listen to the needs of your potential customers
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well as in teams
- You are open to constructive feedback and not afraid to act upon it
- You are not afraid to speak up and share your feedback constructively
- Helping your leads and booking demos is exciting to you
- You are passionate about technology
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to an ambitious team culture
- Hubspot experience is a plus
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent.
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- You’ll join a potential tech unicorn
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.
- Yearly personal training budget at your disposal
- Extra benefits (meal vouchers, health care, etc.)
- Anything else you need to get the job done.