Who is CHEQROOM?
At CHEQROOM, we’re building the equipment management platform of the future.
In a nutshell: our team is working to make it easier for businesses to manage their equipment. Our goal is to help video producers and equipment owners to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive, collaborative software solution.
Our customers include: Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN and Wall Street Journal.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for a Sales Development Hero to help us grow our client base!
What you will be doing
- Promote our product to potential customers
- Qualify leads and give product demos showing the added value of the tool
- Follow up on prospect and customer emails / questions / product proposals
- Help customers be successful – from initial contact to after sales communication
- You have a background in Management / Marketing / Communication
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn- fail – learn again
- You are passionated and work hard in a resourceful way
- You are a real doer and you love making things happen
- You are able to change directions and seek new ideas if needed
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well in teams
- You’re a driver as well a contributor
- You’re passionate about technology and firmly believe in the future of cloud-based applications
- You get satisfaction out of helping your leads and closing deals
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small team culture
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent. We just moved, so if you join us now, you’ll be putting your stamp on our new digs!
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.