Who is CHEQROOM?
CHEQROOM is one of the fastest-growing equipment management platforms and getting ready to further scale globally.
We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN, Wall Street Journal,… We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for a UI/UX designer to help us make the best version of our app
What you will be doing
- Build the user interface and experience of our new web and mobile application
- Apply your UI/UX skills to translate complex workflows into simple and great looking interfaces
- Follow up on user and customer emails and questions
- Develop a UI pattern library that will be used by the development team
- You’re an expert in modern design tools like Sketch, Figma or Framer
- You have experience designing digital products, not just websites
- You know how to design and build a UI pattern library
- You like to turn ideas into wireframes or prototypes to get early user feedback and iterate
- You focus on building the right thing, understanding the problem is important to you
- You love sexy UIs and care a lot about usability and consistency
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn- fail – learn again
- You are passionate and work hard in a resourceful way
- You are a real doer and you love making things happen
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well in teams
- You’re a driver as well a contributor
- You’re passionate about technology and firmly believe in the future of cloud-based applications
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small team culture
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent.
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- You’ll join a potential tech unicorn
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.
- Yearly personal training budget at your disposal
- Extra benefits (meal vouchers, health care, etc.)
- Anything else you need to get the job done.