Who is CHEQROOM?
At CHEQROOM, we’re building the equipment management platform of the future.
In a nutshell: our team is working to make it easier for businesses to manage their equipment. Our goal is to help video producers and equipment owners to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive, collaborative software solution.
Our customers include: Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN and Wall Street Journal.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for a Back-end Developer NodeJS to help us develop our product!
What you will be doing
- Develop our JSON API that powers our software
- Releasing new versions of CHEQROOM on a regular basis
- Automate our AWS server infrastructure to provide excellent up-time & performance
- Help customers be successful – from initial contact to after sales communication
- You have experience in NodeJS, Express, TypeScript and related frameworks
- You know your way around modern web technologies (ElasticSearch, MongoDB, NestJS)
- You’re highly familiar with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3)
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn- fail – learn again
- You are passionated and work hard in a resourceful way
- You are a real doer and you love making things happen
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well in teams
- You’re a driver as well a contributor
- You’re passionate about technology and firmly believe in the future of cloud-based applications
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small team culture
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent. We just moved, so if you join us now, you’ll be putting your stamp on our new digs!
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.