Who is CHEQROOM?
CHEQROOM is one of the fastest-growing equipment management platforms and getting ready to further scale globally.
We make it easier for businesses to manage their equipment and help companies like Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN, Wall Street Journal,… to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution.
Feel like joining us? We’re currently looking for a NodeJS Developer to help us develop our product!
What you will be doing
- Join a team that values clean and readable code with a domain-driven design approach
- Develop our JSON API that powers our software
- Releasing new versions of CHEQROOM on a regular basis
- Automate our AWS server infrastructure to provide excellent up-time & performance
- You have experience in NodeJS, Express, TypeScript and related frameworks
- You know how to write SOLID, clean and maintainable code
- You are not afroid of modern web technologies such as ElasticSearch, SQL, Docker, NestJS
- You are familiar with Amazon Web Services (Serverless, S3, EC2)
- You have a solid comprehension of web technologies (HTTP, HTTP/2, WS,..) and API development (JSON, OAuth, JWT, ..)
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- You are proactive and not afraid to learn- fail – learn again
- You are passionated and work hard in a resourceful way
- You are a real doer and you love making things happen
- You are entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well in teams
- You are a driver as well a contributor
- You are passionate about technology and firmly believe in the future of cloud-based applications
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to a small team culture
What we offer
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent.
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder.
- You’ll join a potential tech unicorn
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package or anything else you need to get the job done.