Do you use a DYMO LabelWriter in your office to label your equipment? Excellent! CHEQROOM can help you print specialized labels for each of your items that will work seamlessly with our mobile app.
DYMO LabelWriters are efficient and used in across range of business environments. They’re versatile, with applications for dozens of different kinds of labels. And DYMO LabelWriters use thermal transfer printing, so there is no need to refill the ink. A great, must-have product!
Types of asset labels
Combining CHEQROOM equipment management software with your Dymo LabelWriter opens up a lot of opportunities.
- Label sizes:DYMO LabelWriters use a number of label sizes, which you can get online through the Dymo site or through other retailers. Pick the label size that fits you best. Do you have a lot of small pieces like memory cards, camera lenses and lens caps? Choose the 1″ labels. Want to go big? Use these labels.
- Different materials:Do you have heavy duty or non-standard needs? There are a number of websites that offer labels for special materials that you can use with a DYMO printer
- Other text and design:You can add just the QR code, or also company address or phone number to the label design. Whatever works best for you, you can do it!
Customize labels to your liking
The DYMO Label designer software, that comes with the printer, lets you create your own custom layouts. Want to add your logo or your address? No problem. It’s simple to make a new layout with their drag-and-drop editor.
When you’re done you can export the label layout and import it into the CHEQROOM software, so it integrates well with your database of equipment or you can scan and find back equipment info via the mobile app.
Set up your DYMO Printer to use with CHEQROOM
First, make sure your printer is connected and powered on. Next, make sure DYMO LabelWriter software is up to date. You can find it here on the DYMO website. If you have to update, restart your computer, and you should be good to go.
It’s so simple to do!
Open up your CHEQROOM account and go to the Label maker screen. You can do that here or by clicking on Print or buy stickers in the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the web app. Make sure you give it permission to “Always run on this site” Then refresh the page.
CHEQROOM supports the following DYMO Printers:
- DYMO LabelWriter 450
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo
That’s it! You’re good to go! You should be able to start printing your labels straight from CHEQROOM. Happy Labeling!
Try out a free trial and discover a better way to track your equipment!