HOW-TO: Printing equipment labels on a DYMO LabelWriter
Do you have a DYMO LabelWriter printer in the office? Great! But missing QR or barcodes? With software like CHEQROOM, you can print stickers with its own unique QR code to label each of your assets.
Supported DYMO Printers
- DYMO LabelWriter 450
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo
- DYMO LabelWriter Wireless
4 Steps to set up your DYMO printer with CHEQROOM
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the DYMO LabelWriter software installed.
You can download the DYMO LabelWriter software from the DYMO website for Windows and Mac.
After installing the software, restart your computer, plug in the printer, and make sure it is powered on.
2. You can immediately start printing now with the standard templates that we provide. In order to do so, just go to CHEQROOM, select the items on the item list you want to print the labels for, and click “Bulk actions” and then “Print labels”.
3. Now you can select which label templates you would like to print the labels. Click “Print” and your DYMO printer will start printing.
4. You’re done! If you want to customize your own labels, get more info about it from the video up here 👆 or from our help article. If you are in trouble, look at the section below. 👇
DYMO printer not working properly?
If you still have trouble printing your labels with DYMO, have a look at this video with the most common problems that might occur. This might be frustrating, we know, but this video should help you through it.
Got your DYMO working properly? Now it is time to discover all the tips and tricks about asset labeling. Take a look at our complete asset labeling guide.
Are you still struggling and frustrated? Check out our own high-quality asset labels.